Monday 10 December 2018

End of year reflection.

2018 at Owairaka School I was Year 6.
The best things that happened this year were probably school sports especially the time when our school athletics team won the cup. Another thing that I thoroughly enjoyed was being a host for our school's talent show, Owai's got talent.
I found the reading units challenging because it was hard to catch up if I was sick for a day.
I made some great friends this year. Together we liked to play handball, man hunt and soccer.
Next year going into Year 7 (leaving Owairaka School and going to Kowhai Intermediate) I am very excited for the years to come.
My goals for next year are to try out for all of the sports teams and try my best in maths, reading and writing.
The top tips I would give next years Room 23 students are:
Don't get caught behind and do work as it comes. And don't get on the wrong side of Mrs O'Shea.
So either way I am hyped for what is ahead of me in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leo, I like that you described everything that you liked about year 6 at Owairaka, and I also liked the bit when you said not to get on the wrong side of Mrs O'Shea. I was just wondering if you liked going to camp and Rainbows End was as fun as the sport competition?
    If you would like to check out my blog, go to https://odscharlieg.blogspot.com/
    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.